Tuesday, March 25, 2003

It's a gloomy day, but still a great day to be outside. I just finished doing some raking and then played some rough and tough basketball--by myself. I'm regressing into the stage of having imaginary friends and basketball opponents!

Why is raking "fun" in the spring? Cabin fever, I suppose. I despise winter so much.

I was talking to a friend of mine who used to live in Bemidji but now lives in Pasadena. (This friend actually exists!) She suggested I look into applying for a job at Pasadena City College when I'm done with my graduate studies. I'm already fine-tuning my resume.

My "roommates" are becoming ill, one by one (yes, they actually exist as well). I'm trying to stay away with the hopes that it might bypass my immune system. Illness is just so annoying.




No comments: