Thursday, April 03, 2003

Why am I not surprised?

Today is payday from one of my jobs--my main income job. Every other Thursday, my check is directly deposited into my account. Today is different for some reason.

I checked for the money at 3 different times this morning and it wasn't there, so I called my bank to see if maybe it just hadn't been posted yet. Nope, not there. I called my boss, who called someone, who called someone else, and finally found out that they sent my money to another bank where I had an account (but closed it) over a year ago. I've spent the last hour on the phone with the old bank, the new bank, my boss, someone's secretary, and still have no answer as to when I might get paid.

This fucking (pardon my language, but I'm really irritated) agency has done nothing but screw me over every time I've worked for them. Obviously why would this time be any different? On a positive note: I get paid from BSU tomorrow, so I'll have that money to get me through the weekend travel expenses, etc.

People irritate the shit out of me sometimes.

No comments: