Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm done working and my due date 10/26 has come and gone and the monster child is still raising hell inside of me. I have another appointment with my midwife tomorrow and my doula is scheduled to be out of town tomorrow through Sunday so we have a back-up in case Madeline struts her stuff before Sunday. Of course I want her to come NOW, but I'm not super crazy about the possibility of having a doula we haven't met. I'll probably touch base with her this afternoon in case something happens tomorrow morning.

We have fun pictures of pregnant me that we'll try to post some night from my uncle's house. It's a bummer not having internet at home, but totally something we can live without while we figure out a budget with a baby and one income.

Justin dressed as superman today and had to shave his facial hair to get into character. He looked like a little boy. It freaked me out a little.

Anyone have any big ideas on how to induce labor? I've been walking, squatting, lunging, riding the teater totter at the playground across the street, sex, nipple stimulation, basically everything except the castor oil someone suggested--no thanks. Justin had a dream that he woke up in the middle of the night and I was reaching up trying to pull the baby out myself. Hmmmm---he may be on to something there!

No comments: