Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We just returned from a visit to Kansas for a family reunion. It was my first time meeting a lot of Justin's extended family---WOW!

We are finally settled in our new place and did interviews for a nanny and found this amazing girl. We had to let our first sitter go and are so fortunate to have found Ana. Madeline is crazy about her and I think the feeling is mutual.

Maddie is just about 7 months old and is gradually working her way up the food pyramid. She still loves to nurse so I haven't been able to really get any rest yet. One of these days I'll get a good nap in (or something).

I hope ya'll are well and I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Clint said...

Just been busy, with wedding planning on my kid. Me and Nikki got engaged on May 23rd. We are planning on getting married May 10th, 2008. We have our place booked and our now just trying to get the little details done.

I heard you guys were down here in Kansas not too long ago, should have let me know we could have gone and had dinner or something.

Well hope you guys and your daughter are doing well!

Clint