Friday, January 18, 2008

Reality Check.

This is the perfect time of year to take a vacation. After the stress of the holidays and cold weather begin to overwhelm you, heading south is perfect! I got tons of sun, tried a few different cocktails, treated myself to some spa treatment and feel invigorated!

We were home for a few days and then had to leave town for some business stuff in St. Cloud. I think we'll take care of getting settled around home this weekend, in addition to a 3-year old's birthday party tomorrow afternoon.

I have been digging around for the usb cable to get the trip pictures off the camera and Justin seems to have strategically stashed it away from my techno-retarded hands. Maybe this weekend we'll have an update.

My baby is walking and I can't stop staring at her. It's amazing.

No comments: