Monday, May 05, 2003

I'm not sure what the Ms. Weiner stuff was all about, but now it works from home...hmmm...

Anyway, I'm irritated. Not about the Weiner thing anymore, but about this bitchass hoe who is a nurse where I live/work. Not only with her, but also the other girl who is here working with the kids tonight.

I made chili for dinner tonight. Vegetarian chili. Now, vegetarian chili usually means not made with meat and using vegetarian beans also...well, MY vegetarian chili includes VEGETABLES. Is that so bad?

The punkass nurse comes in and says, "Oh my, what smells so good?"

The shitty staff, "Stacey made chili for dinner tonight."

"Ohhhhhh! WIth carrots? How, um, interesting!" as the nurse leans her friggen face over the chili to inhale.

"Yeah, there are carrots and celery and cucumber and God only knows what else!" the shitty staff says sarcastically.

"Those are NOT cucumbers, they are zuccini! There is a difference!" I yell from my computer upstairs.

WHORESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Open up your f'ing mind you red neck honkies.

No comments: