Sunday, June 08, 2003

I'm so angry!
My sister was visiting and while she was here, her car window was punched in and her cd's and cd player stolen. There was blood all over her seats from the fucker that did this. I called law enforcement to come and do a report for my sister for insurance purposes. While they were here, they told us that just a few houses down someone's entire car was stolen. I guess my sister is "fortunate" in that respect. Ass. This makes me so mad. Why my sister, of all people, and not me??? She doesn't deserve this. I suppose nobody DESERVES it, but I tend to believe in karma and Sarah is such a "good" person. Except for last night when I made her steal a couple dollars off the table next to us when we were leaving the restaurant because neither of us had enough money to include a tip. The people who left just before us left an outstanding tip. Yeah, I'm already going to hell, I know it, but my sister was forced to be an accomplice in my mayhem. Poor girl. Look what happens.

No comments: