Monday, June 05, 2006

Missouri=Misery

I was able to return from CAT duty a week early and am thrilled to be back in Minnesota. My flight came in around 9pm on Saturday and seeing the Minneapolis skyline has never made me happier.

Returning to the office here after only 1 day off didn't bother me so much. Even though it was extremely busy today I am ecstatic to do what I'm good at in an area where I excel and people encourage my growth and development. How much I've taken that for granted!

I have my phone interview tomorrow afternoon for the casualty rep position in Roseville and am a little nervous. I don't have a real passion to get this position--it's more of a means to an end I guess. Justin signed papers last week on our apartment in St. Louis Park and our house here isn't familiar any longer. We have 90% of our belongings packed up and in the garage awaiting U-haul day.

The next couple months I will probably be still working in the Bemidji office and living in our current house--courtesy Progressive Insurance. I'm glad that I can be here to assist during our busiest time and make the transition easier for everyone.

This time away made me appreciate my job, my life, MY HUSBAND! He came through for me when I needed him the most and I can't explain the new light I'm seeing him in. I'm very pleased and proud to be his wife! He is going to be the greatest daddy ever and sharing the blessing of our pending arrival has me glowing (finally!).

I'm starting to show and have reached 5 months and all is well. I have my next doctor's appt next Wednesday and look forward to hearing that heart beat again. I am so unworthy of all of these wonderful things and people in my life. Why does it take a week of hell in a different state to make me realize such a thing? Whatever the answer is, I'm glad all the same.

No comments: