Monday, July 31, 2006

Yucka.
It's day one at the new office. I hate being the new person, especially in a job I've been doing for a year now and especially in a job a despise.

I spent most of the weekend camped out in our new recliner with my feet up. I felt like crap and was exhausted. It probably did me some good to drag my ass out for work today.

So I'm in this new office. When I walked in everyone started clapping. Apparently whenever ANYONE walks in everyone claps. If you go to lunch and come back: CLAP!
I hate lame office stuff like that. I found out today I have an interview for the position I applied for at our Burnsville Service Center Location. The most appealing thing about that job: no driving around looking at cars or dealing with body shops!!!

Justin and I have been talking and I think I'm going to move forward on applying for some part-time jobs close to home for the last few months of the pregnancy. Right now we are doubly insured medically through both of our employers and while it would be nice to have dual income for the next few months, it is not a necessity. So I was scoping out the Shakopee paper online this morning and there are a bunch of easy part-time/$12 hr jobs that I would be ecstatic to do until baby drops. I'm frazzled and would like to be able to spend some time actually enjoying my pregnancy!

Cross your fingers!

No comments: