Sunday, November 18, 2007

We had a little b-day party for Madeline at my parents' in Wadena Friday night. My brother and his g/f and my sisters were there with my parents. Yesterday we hit the road for Kansas. We drove most of the day and stopped just a few miles north of Des Moines.

It made the drive today relaxing as we only had about 150 miles to go. We are now back at our hotel for the evening and just had a little room service snack and now I have a big tummy ache
Justin just handed me the travel etch a sketch where he etched, "I love you Stacey." How sweet is that?

I'm going to try to track down some tums or something and get some rest. Tomorrow we are picking up Justin's mom in the morning and going to the Carter's outlet store! I love buying stuff for the kid there. I'm not a huge brand name freak, but I LOVE Carter's clothes. Then we are having lunch at Panera and after that it's anybody's guess.

We are here through Thanksgiving and hoping to leave bright and early Friday morning, with the intention of making it to my brother's in Elk River to spend the night and then go the rest of the way Saturday. We'll see.

Mad's has been a big trooper with all of this traveling. I like her.

No comments: