Tuesday, November 27, 2007



I love my babies so much. Justin is sweet and Madeline is adorable.
I love etch a sketch too. When I was a kid I couldn't even make a friggen square on it. Now, I can make a square and that's about all.
We have Eva's wake tomorrow night and then will stay at my brother's house.
He just moved in with his girlfriend and my mom keeps talking about her kids are no longer perfect. Seriously.
I think maybe he broke that chance when he got a DUI? or had to go to court for a hit and run? or when I had to be on probation for drinking? Overdrinking and overeating plague all of my relatives so I guess maybe we are still perfect despite that. Doing anything out of wedlock though? Shame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree I'm not perfect but at least get my "accolades" right...I was never on probation for drinking. C'mon now...or maybe I drank so much I don't remember being on probation. JK. You're on your cruise right now and I'm at work. Kayla Keppays says NO FAY!

Anonymous said...

NEVER MIND...I was distracted by Jakey when I was reading your blog. I so solly! May the force be with you, Amen!