Tuesday, December 04, 2007

HOLY fucking snow!

I'm sitting here with my chicklet, sharing a snack of rice cake and string cheese, watching the neighborhood disappear under the white stuff.

We got 15" of snow on Saturday. Thankfully (?) we were in St. Cloud for Justin's office holiday party and had 4 lane driving from Wadena (where we drove on Friday night). Madeline had her first overnight away with my parents for Saturday. I drank too much and didn't get to bed until after 3 o'clock in the morning. As soon as I get the pictures off the camera I'll upload a handful for fun.

Now, back to the daily routine, which I'm actually thankful to have for a couple weeks before the holidays.

There are many of you that I need to take time to write to and I'm sorry for my procrastination. I think of you and really WILL get caught up one of these days.

Be in touch.

No comments: