Monday, September 22, 2008

Justin phoned and said his orders have come through to fly out tomorrow for hurricane territory.  Louisina and Texas for approximately 3 weeks to assist in the handling of insurance claims.  Wild.  The best I ever got to do was go to St. Louis area after their shit storm hail and stuff 2 years ago.  CAT duty is right up his alley and his concern, of course, is leaving Madeline and I here to deal with our precarious living situation and possible move at the end of October.  Obviously he'll be back by then, but we aren't sure exactly what life will be like at that point.
I'm cool with whatever.  We have fantastic friends at our church and my parents are coming this weekend, I think.
Sooooooooo...I guess we'll see what the dealio.
What are ya'll up to these days?

1 comment:

aintshakespeare said...

Nothing going on down here in Georgia. Fall festivals are coming up and soon the holiday season will come to remind us all to be happy. Then it will turn right around and remind us all that we have no money.

sigh

Good luck with Justin being away. Rebecca just told me this weekend that in March she'll be doing a work vacation for a week in October. Naturally I whined and fussed. She get to go to Oregon. I've never been further west than Texas. So I'm jealous.