Friday, January 29, 2010

It has officially been 452 years since I have written a post here. I've done a little more updating on my other blog (barely).
We're on the tail end of potty-training the kid. Or so I thought. She pooped her pantsies (what she calls 'em) at the beauty shop today, which was unexpected considering she had to go potty THREE times in the hour we were there. Apparently knowing when she has to go #2 isn't quite mastered yet. It's all so dang disgusting to me. I have often wondered where my motherly-instinct disappeared to during this toilet business.

It takes every ounce of whatever the heck to be encouraging and excited when I am washing turd residue out of Disney Princess panties that I can barely fit my hand into. So I sometimes just throw them in the trash. Like today at the beauty shop.

Seriously though, that's really about all I have to complain about. We are beyond blessed and I wake up every day and can't believe how much I love my life. I feel guilty sometimes that I can't stop smiling and am filled with deep down joy. JOY. Certainly it's based on more the just circumstances. My heart also aches for those I love that are struggling with tragedy and unfortunate circumstances. It seems like cancer is striking everywhere and leaving pain and devastation in its wake. The challenge is to know what to do and say to care for those who are hurting. I think focusing on the doing more than the saying is best.

Laughter is the best medicine really. We love to laugh and that has seen us through some rather dark moments. If you're in need of a chuckle, take a gander over here. I stumbled upon this blog a couple winters ago when I had pneumonia. I was googling "never-ending cough" or something like that and found it in the results. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Happy Friday to ya'll!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Search HD Movies, PC Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

aintshakespeare said...

Thanks for the shout out!

I hate to say it, but potty training is just the beginning of potty issues. My son has gotten in the habit of going #2 when he wakes up and just before bed. Why? I have no idea. But it really slows down the day.

I'm secretly putting fiber in the sweet tea, hoping to get back to regular.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Someone deleted several links from filebase.to and shared servers.

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our default [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every url will be there and visible for everyone.

You can choose from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] address like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They include above 60 different available domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work properly for free without any registration needed.

So we assume it is good idea and propose you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this site selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forum[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known methods to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 300 dollars on every page. But finally I set this area selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 340 pounds on every site. But completely I set this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you post, will look progressive for the duration of more related articles without delay as its united of my favourite question to read.