Monday, April 07, 2008

Seriously.

Where is Spring?

The other day my mom said the robin needs to get snowed on 3 times before Spring is "officially" here. I think any robin that may have been here is dead and buried under the 24 inches of snow we got this weekend!!!!!

On Saturday we were raking the damn grass in our flip flops and now we are crippled by white stuff. I've got a bad case of spring/cabin fever and just want to get my bike out and go around the lake.

My birthday is in a couple weeks and we are hoping to bbq and bonfire, instead of a party bus, weather permitting. We are thinking of doing the party bus in May for some relatives' college graduations. Justin is calling it "The Rosa Parks Invitational GET ON THE BUS Party" and working on an e-vite. He cracks me up.

Tonight is the NCAA championship game! Rock Chalk Jayhawk----KU! It's fun to watch Justin get fired up about things. He's so mellow and disinterested most of the time....hahahahahha.

1 comment:

in a word said...

I love how I'm characterized.