Wednesday, February 26, 2003

It's finally starting to warm up. That makes me glad. I'm going to finish up my office work and go for a walk.

I just shared an m&m cookie with Carl, following an Indian Taco lunch.

I'm feeling slightly achy today and hope it's just from the change in my weight lifting routine yesterday and not me getting this flu that everyone has.

Spring break is coming up soon and I'm very excited for that. I get 4 days (3 nights) away from the house the weekend before classes resume. I'm giddy over it. I originally was going to work at a retreat that I've been involved with in the past, but rec'd an email yesterday that they didn't need as many people as they had apply, so I am not going. What will I do? I think I'd really like to go to Duluth or something.

I registered this week for a cooperative learning conference in Grand Rapids the first weekend in April, so I may go to Duluth the second half of that weekend. Decisions, Decisions. I wish someone would just tell me what I should do.

Well, time to get things done and get outside.

No comments: