Sunday, February 05, 2006

FISHING FUN


I'm back from a wild weekend of "fishing." Unfortunately not much fishing took place, so I had plenty of time to document my weekend with photos! Layering several pants & shirts, getting up early, and dealing with a drippy nose & runny eyes were the highlight of the weekend.



















The last few years we always meant to stop & take a picture of Kansas City Road off of Hwy 72. Husband is from KC & you can imagine the excitement of traveling down a cold Minnesota road in the middle of nowhere & seeing this!











This is my sexy husband posing for a perverted photos with his brat. So silly!





Here's a photos of my holes!


It's amazing what you can do with a camera when you are bored!









Here's what husband and I have to say to the fish who managed to evade us yet again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny that I love you! :)