Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sometimes I wonder why some things come so easily to some people and are a constant struggle for others. Mostly life, I guess. Some people don't even appear to try--how do they get away with it (and maybe even have a clear conscience?). I think of some of my relatives who just don't pay bills or bother keeping a job or finding their own place to live or do the little things for others that matter and nobody expects anything more from them...but if I just decided not to remember someone's birthday or follow-up on some significant event (like that would even ever happen!), then I'm a selfish bitch.

I also wonder how I can bust ass this morning and get a ton of stuff accomplished in an hour, but someone else can't even do half of that in an entire day. It's amazing how easily people are humored into thinking they are being productive! Get a friggen clue.

I'm just your average ordinary female. I'm not above anything and work myself hard...maybe that's the problem, not everyone has the same work ethic or expectations of themselves. Soooo, why do I have such high standards for myself?

Answer: because someone has to do all the shit you lazy fuckers DON'T do!

No comments: