Sunday, January 26, 2003

I'm feeling less guilty about not having posted in a few days. As I browse through the class blogs to comment on here, everyone I've been reading so far hasn't been updated since Thursday or Friday. Yes, I know I shouldn't compare my satisfaction with my progress based on that of others, but I was seriously feeling like I was the only one who wasn't making this a multiple time a day priority. This will be our first full week of classes this semester. I hope this is what I need to combat the overwhelming apathy I feel.

Unable to come up with an intelligent or witty transition, I'm going to go right into commenting on Joshua's: UA, I've been Josh too long. As I typed that I finally get it. Wow. I am really out of it. I like the new look of his blog--the clean, orderly approach suites it well. Again, I appreciate the brevity. I also enjoyed that it keeps the reader at an emotional distance. I imagine how much I enjoy that depends on my mood. At the moment, I'm not in the mood to hear all the details of anyone's personal life, so the lighthearted comments and quotes were just what I needed. Knowing Joshua the little I do, it's nice to gain more insight as to what goes on in that head of his. Thanks for what you offer on your blog, Josh(ua).

No comments: