Sunday, January 26, 2003

It's interesting to me to think about the different eyes I use as a reader when I know the blog author personally. I find myself surprised, amused, and intrigued when I see sides and read thoughts that people I interact with daily often don't expose. Why does it feel "safe" to write about some things here that we wouldn't just bring up in conversation?

I'm definitely intrigued and entertained by The PEPPERGREEN Contingent. I had a brief conversation with Mr. Klint last week before class. I asked how he was and he mentioned that it was the first day of the semester that he felt tired. I was amused as I noted that we were only one week into the semester. We chuckled. I enjoy that his posts give me a glimpse into something and leave me wanting to know more. I definitely prefer this over the more lengthy-- I'm going to give you ever single detail of what's been going on in my life since I last posted (mine last week!). Keep 'em coming, Carl!

No comments: