Wednesday, January 22, 2003

It's cold. It has to warm up or those around me will soon begin to suffer. One would think that after living in Minnesota my entire life I should be used to (maybe even enjoy) the winters. Evaluating my past experiences of the months September to April (slight exaggeration) I like the cold and snow for an entire day, then I'm ready to go back to the days when it isn't painful to be outside, when I don't have to allow a good 30 minutes for my vehicle to warm up so I can travel, when I can walk outside and NOT see my breath. Breath just wasn't meant to be seen, people!
Many of you reading this don't know me, so I'll let you in on one fact at a time. I live with three developmentally disabled young adults as a caretaker in their home. One of the young ladies has come down with pneumonia--another reason I dislike the sting of below zero temperatures. Yesterday I had blocked off a chunk of time to look at other classmates' blogs to comment on here, but instead was running around town getting drugs for my sick girl, trying to get up to my office only to find that yet again (begin edit)...this is where I went off "half-cocked" and made a "nasty character attack"...trying to communicate my extreme frustration when I have to do things that are not my responsibility because, although I know people work and have class, so do I, which is why I didn't sign up for the duty in the first place....rarrrr...and now I'm a B who was doing some "petty whining" in a blog, which if I'm not mistaken happens to be my own.

No comments: