Sunday, January 26, 2003

Of course I'm not at all surprised that the computer genius, Ayleen, has blown us all out of the water with her expertise. I can't help but wonder if she's just extremely ambitious or has a large quantity of time on her hands. I suspect if I worked at a computer lab, I'd have as incredible of a blog as she does. It is bursting with links and references and articles, that I know it will take me the entire semester to comb through all of the information. I'm pretty anti-gamey stuff and all the role-playing lingo, for the same reason I've never gotten into video games probably: it's all over my head. However, the fact that Ayleen is gamey and is a walking dictionary of role-playing lingo will not keep me from enjoying the blog.

Ayleen's blog is a virtual menu to appeal to everyone's appetite! To this I say, "Bon Appetit!"

No comments: