Friday, February 15, 2008

My daughter makes a liar of me...again!

I had to take Madeline to the pediatrician today because of yucky cough and pulling at her ears and crying and all that cool stuff. As soon as I took her out of the Jeep at the clinic parking lot she looked like a ray of sunshine and never coughed once the entire time we were in the building. Doc examined her ears, throat, and lungs and everything looked perfect. Awesome.
Not that I wanted anything to be wrong with her, but I always feel like an idiot when I take her in for anything other than a simple check-up.

Husband was supposed to come along and help but more important things came up I guess. I'm feeling crummy today and a bit underappreciated and taken for granted (is there a difference between the two?)

Lord give me a patience with my daughter and husband....RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:

S said...

Not really. He's just human like the rest of us on this crazy place. Sometimes he's nice to me...when I don't make him mad.