Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday night and husband and Madeline and I are being lazy, with the Oscars on in the background. Miley Cyrus just came out as a presenter. How in the heck does she get to do that?
I suppose she paid her way to the podium. Justin said that once she reaches puberty nobody will care about her. I don't care about her now.

Our home is still overrun with sickness. Madeline has pneumonia too now. She and I went to Wadena to stay with my parents last week. She and I have had to go back to the doctor repeatedly for antibioti changes and because we live in the middle of friggen nowhere the pharmacy (every pharmacy within 100 miles actually) is out of one of Madeline's prescriptions. How ridiculous is that?

I thought she was really improving but then today she barfed 2x at a baptism party and once more on the way home. Awesome.

Justin now says he is starting to feel ill. Tight chest and coughing and achey arms. I don't recall having achey arms....is achey ey or just achy? I think achy now that I look at it.

I'm starting to get really ticked because the cursor keeps relocating!!!! AHH!~ I'm all busy body typing and all of a sudden my words are up in the middle of paragraph one!
I'm even keeping my fat sausage-like thumbs off of the mousepad.

Go to bed.

1 comment:

aintshakespeare said...

So, when she barffed at the baptism party did her head spin around any? Did she start speaking backwards in a really low voice?

That happened to me once. Embarrassing.